How to take your blood pressure
1. Avoid eating, drinking, or smoking 30 minutes before taking your reading and empty your bladder.
2. Sit quietly for 5 minutes, arms and legs uncrossed, with you back supported.
3. Place the cuff mid-arm, level with your heart, with your arm resting on the table.
4. Don't speak during your reading.
5. Always take your reading at the same time of day, and on the same arm
I bought the wrist monitor for my 85 year old mother. She has trouble getting regular cuffs tight enough on her upper arm by herself. The wrist monitor is just what she was looking for.
I truly believe in your product and the superb customer service, both of which you don't find much of any more. Thank you!
I bought the 7D MII for my mother and she loved it! It reminds her to take her readings and because she lives far from her doctor she can email her results.